There are several ways in which you may order:
1. Online order form for your convenience and faster service.YOUR ORDER IS 100% SECURE!
2. Mail your order to the address below.
3. Call by telephone
4. Fax your order to us at +1 (972) 636-8492 - 24 hours
5. E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24 hours
REQUIREMENTS FOR BUYING A GUN
PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR INFORMATION
A. FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE DEALERS (FFL HOLDERS)
It is Required for you to have a copy (either faxed, mailed or emailed) of your signed Federal Firearms License on file with us BEFORE ordering Firearms from this Website. It is also required to have a copy of any local or state licenses required for a firearm purchase to be on file. All orders placed without, or prior to, an ink singed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file will be HELD until the proper paperwork is received. Please call or email us referencing your Zip code and Name as it appears on your FFL, to verify a current copy is on file. Faxed Copies do not meet BATF Requirements for ordering Firearms.
B. FIND A TRANSFER DEALER - legal note for CA residents
In order for us to send you a firearm, you must arrange for a local dealer to receive and legally transfer the firearm to you according to the laws in your area. Most dealers will charge a paperwork fee of $25 on average.
Sources for finding a Transfer Dealer:
1. Yellow pages: gun stores, pawn shops, gun ranges, gun smiths and/or anyone that possesses a Federal Firearms License.
2. Online database of dealers that have expressed an interest in processing transfers
Look here TRANSFER DEALERS (this is just a guide - dealer must be contacted & licenses must be mailed to us)
3. Click here for our database list of dealers.
HAVE THE TRANSFER DEALER PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LICENSE SO WE CAN MATCH IT WITH YOUR ORDER
C. HAVE YOUR TRANSFER DEALER SEND US A SIGNED COPY OF THEIR LICENSE EITHER BY MAIL, FAX OR EMAIL
All licenses that we receive are verified through the BATF's website. Fax copies are now acceptable.
PLEASE SEND ALL FFL LICENSES TO:
10630 Enchanted Meadow Drive
Frisco, TX 75034-3127
D. BE AWARE OF LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
1. ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR STATE LAWS
Your local transfer dealer should be able to answer any state laws for you.
2. RESTRICTED PERSONS:
(1) Has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year;
(2) Is a fugitive from justice;
(3) Is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;
(4) Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution;
(5) Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United states or an alien admitted to the United states under a nonimmigrant visa;
(6) Has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) Having been a citizen of the United states, has renounced his or her 8 citizenship;
(8) Is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner; or
(9) Has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence cannot lawfully receive, possess, ship, or transport a firearm. A person who is under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year cannot lawfully receive a firearm. Such person may continue to lawfully possess firearms obtained prior to the indictment or information. [18 U. S. C. 922( g) and (n), 27 CFR 178.32( a) and (b)]
E. PLACE YOUR ORDER
SHIPPING POLICIES AND INFORMATION:
* WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES IN THE MAINLAND U.S.A.
*STANDARD DELIVERY takes between 5-10 days and may be delivered by a variety of carriers of our choice.
*AK, HI, APO, AE, GU & PR orders will be sent by USPS and may be subject to a higher delivery rate.
*INTERNATIONAL ORDERS are handled on a case by case basis and the shipping charges are dependent on the weight of the package. The usual charge is between $25 - $40. The order is sent out via USPS INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS and is usually delivered within 10-15 business days and includes insurance. Private carriers are available, but the charges are considerably higher.